Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

Scoot.

Why. You have so much potential and your art skill is pretty decent, but christ man, animate better.
Ive watched your movies for over 4 years, hoping to see improvement each time. But I dont. All you do is make everything prettier. Thats it. You still use the tweenimation, which just makes everything in the movie feel fake and slow. Instead of making everything pretty actually animate using your tablet, I know you have one put it to good use and stop tweening, look at egoraptor and harrypartridge. They dont use tweenimations and pretty effects to make their animations good. They use their talent to actually animate and bring things to life. Based on what ive seen of your work, you dont. Sorry scoot, stop trying to win us over with 3D effects and actually improve the ANIMATION.

Kerslash Episode 1 Kerslash Episode 1

Well done. Its animated nicely but is kind of choppy sometimes.
Also the caharcters are seem to well...derp sometimes. Im not sure if thats intentional or not.
One las tnote, the opening I feel is very generic and over the top Im sure thats probably the joke but eh, could've made it more original.
You do have potential here so keep up the work. Try to improve in baby steps.

Bronies Bronies

Im a brony, and this was hilarious. I dont see why so many other bornies get so butthurt.
And for the most part its not much of an exaggeration, atleast for the dark part of the brony communnity.
But back to this, great animation, good voices, and good humor. Good job Spazkid.

The Average 7th Grader 1 The Average 7th Grader 1

Bonus points for the Earthbound BG Music.
Good job on this.

InkClod responds:

Glad you caught that, thanks :)